Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Keeping in Touch

I have heaping piles of new info to share with my small interest group outside of Africa and not enough time to spell it all out. I have received a few magicjack voice messages (254 742 6044) from home that add a little sparkle into my day because there is just something warming about fond and familiar voices.
The heat and sand have not killed me or my electronics yet, but in due time Im sure we will both falter. I havenùt been very reliable with my updates, but I honestly want to focus on the crazy things that Ive gotten myself into here.
Daily Jokes:
1.Do you have a
husband (i cant find the question mark on this keyboard!) Well then marry me and take me to America. This comes up on the daily.
2. Take my babies to America.
Wow, I can get a complete set just like that.
3. I dont have money. Youre American, you must be rich...

1 comment:

  1. From now on:

    Senegalese: Are you married?!
    Jessica: YES!

    ReplyDelete