Thursday, November 3, 2011

Its Christmas is November!

I have finally made it back to the beloved training center in Thies for my last week as a trainee. After a 5 long weeks of anticipation, my packageS arrived in my arms (they were in Africa after a short 10 days). Thank you nana for 10 pounds of peanut butter and other necessities (including Papa's poptarts). Thank you Janna and Laura for your precious letters, amazing going away party photos, and unmentionable items. They are called care packages for a reason and I truly appreciate you for sending them. The last two months have been tough to say the least, as you can see by my few short and sometimes cheap remarks, but these little taped up thoughts are really uplifting. Basically, I love you to the moon. And I will probably gain the 5 pounds that I lost back as a direct result of the American goodness.
Much appreciated: drink mix, trail mix, candy, sanitizers/soaps

No comments:

Post a Comment