Monday, July 18, 2011

Facebook Group: Peace Corps Senegal 2011!



I recently joined a Facebook group for volunteers that are focused in agriculture, departing for Senegal in August! I'm happy to have communication with the group members, but I think Ill have plenty of time to get cozy with them during training. ^-^
I have also been a very important ebay/amazon customer during the last month. I have invested in the following:
USB Cable for Camera
12 Cell Battery for my lappy
Columbia Jacket
Cotton TravelSheet
Nalgene Stainless Bottle
Backup Battery Charger for iPhone4
USB Cable Power Adapter
Moleskine notebook
Gerber Mini Pliers Tool
I'm still having a dilemma with solar chargers. 1.) will I actually use it? 2.) will it work adequately? 3.) ugh, I dont know about this.

When all of these items and countless more walmart purchases have to be crammed into 2 suitcases with piles of outdoorsy clothes, Im really going to be in a pickle. An update to follow!



No comments:

Post a Comment